Tuesday, July 10, 2012

i shake my fist at you, blogger!

I need to update for a moment and rant because blogger's formatting is SO infuriating that it almost makes me never, ever want to update again. 


Please understand that if you come here and there are large spaces between certain paragraphs that it was UNINTENTIONAL and that I spent an excessive amount of time getting angry while trying to fix the problem to no avail. 


I'll just have to write in html from now on but there are several scheduled posts that haven't been written in html and which I don't have the time to go fix. I shudder to imagine what they'll look like. I apologize for their grotesqueness in advance. 


Screw you, blogger and you're ridiculous formatting issues. 


And yes, I am being entitled about a free service. 

No comments:

ShareThis