Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting there!

tomorrow is 34 Weeks! We're getting there :)

Recently we've had a new addition to our extended family! Ryan's brother and his wife had their baby - a little boy :) We are so excited and this means that our baby has a cousin his same exact age who is a boy too! yay!

here's a picture of me with the new baby. my belly came in handy as a shelf for him to rest on lol:

me and holden

We're getting closer and closer to our own due date. Six weeks and one day away! It's really real now :) We've got the baby stuff set up, I've washed his clothes already, we're rearranging the furniture in the livingroom to fit his things...we're really making progress and it's exciting.

I am getting bigger too...like a lot bigger lol

i took this photo on Monday:

33 weeks

whoa, right? that's what i think too lol

so i just thought i'd do a little post. Nothing too much to report, we're waiting for the little man to grow and get nice and healthy so he can join us in the world soon!

2 comments:

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Hi Rhian,
I just stumbled upon your blog and I think it's great! I'm pregnant too...only 12 weeks at this point, but it's still fun to "follow" another pregnant blogger! I've had fun looking back at your old posts when you were 10, 11, 12 weeks pregnant since that's where I'm at right now. I especially liked your one post about "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" That was great, those in between times are not always fun! I think I'm past mine as my "baby bump" is offically showing now! I look forward to following the rest of your pregnancy journey...even though you only have a few weeks left! Best of luck( :

Anonymous said...

грамотный блог, однако коллайдер все равно взорвется… [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhskiye-kharakteristiki.html]мужские характеристики[/url]

ShareThis