Saturday, January 19, 2013

Goodbye Christmas

Finally it happened. Finally Christmas got evicted from our house. Yea, it's only January 19th.

Even I, a self-proclaimed Christmas Lover think that this is ridiculous and unacceptable. Our Christmas tree had been up since the day after Thanksgiving. And here we are, more than halfway through January and it was still lingering in the corner, torturing me.

We had the intention of taking it down, we really did! But life has a way of getting in the way I guess. Ryan woke up invigorated this morning though and just tackled that tree like the Grinch getting his revenge. And I am so grateful! Goooooooodbye Christmas Tree! See you next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


You should be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the internet. I'm going to highly recommend this website!

ShareThis