Monday, July 22, 2013

Stitch Fix! AKA Help Me Style Gods!

I know a lot of my friends and readers are moms and other ladies with busy schedules so I wanted to tell you about this cool service I signed up for: it's called Stitch Fix and it seems like the greatest idea ever.

You've all heard of those services that send you boxes of various things in the mail every month. This is like that only it's with fashion. And it's personalized to you!

I am not being sponsored for this post, I'm just super excited about it and wanted to write it on my own :)

With Stitch Fix, the way I understand it is that you get a stylist and after you complete this pretty thorough style-profile they pick items that they think you might like, send them to you and then you get to keep what you want and send the rest back! SO COOL.

My first fix is supposed to come on Friday so I'll do a review ASAP.

In the meantime if this idea appeals to you and you wanna sign up, click this link and I'll get a credit once your first fix ships ;)

http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3090868

Woo hoo! Yay to having a fashion sense again. At least, hopefully lol

original link: http://m5.paperblog.com/i/6/68027/how-to-be-stylish-L-GeV9QE.jpeg
(lol this is what came up when i googled how to be stylish (the mere fact that i googled that shows i need massive amounts of help)

No comments:

ShareThis