Friday, June 11, 2010

picture post!

I thought I'd show off cute pictures of our baby :)

So on Wednesday, as you know, we went and had our anatomy scan done. She couldn't get everything measured cause our little baby wasn't being especially cooperative and he moved away from the ultrasound device a lot. I get to go back next week sometime to complete everything :)

but we DID get a few good photos and I thought it would be cute to post them!

here he is waving at the camera! So pleasant already! and posing! lol :)



here he is again! :)



he's so cute in there :)


I am really excited to have gotten such cute photos!

And i'll post one more of me..yesterday I wore blue to celebrate my baby being a boy:




I definitely am starting to show now!

I would write more but blogger is frustrating me at the moment. I'll be back later. 

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

How cute are you!? You're making me want a baby bump, hehe.

Jennifer said...

I'm so in love with your baby bump!!
I love that he is waving! What a cutie-pie!

ShareThis